Foam ARC 3x3 UL
Fomtec ARC 3x3 Ultra is a high efficiency multi purpose film forming foam (3x3). The main advantage of Fomtec ARC 3x3 Ultra is the 3% induction ratio on ALL class B fires, including polar solvents, in fresh or seawater.
Characteristics for film forming foam are that it spreads rapidly across a fire. As a result, it is highly effective against hydrocarbon fires. Adding special polymers ensures it is also highly effective against polar solvents.
- Appearance: Clear yellowish liquid
- Specific gravity at 20°C: 1,04 +/- 0.01 g/ml
- Viscosity at 20°C: ≤ 2400 mPas
- pH: 6,1 – 7,1
- Freezing point: -12°C
- Recommended storage temperature: -12°C - +55°C
- UL-listed storage temperature*: -6,7 - 49°C
- Suspended sediment (v/v): Less than 0,2%
- Surface tension: ≤ 19,0 dynes/cm
- Underwriters Laboratories, UL 162, 7th Edition
- ULC listed
- Tested to Lastfire Protocol, GOOD/GOOD/GOOD