Foam FFFP 3%
Fomtec FFFP 3% is a film forming fluoroprotein foam concentrate (FFFP) containing hydrolysed protein and preservatives, together with a blend of fluorinated surfactants to achieve the maximum synergistic effect.
The blend of fluorochemicals selected is effective in reducing the surface tension of water as well as the interfacial tension between water and oil sufficiently low to give stable film on the surface of the fuel and as a result it gives fire extinguishing rates superior to those obtained with synthetic based compounds. Incorporation of protein in the formulation produces a thick visible blanket which has exceptional burnback resistance.
- Appearance: Dark brownish liquid
- Specific gravity at 20°C: 1,17 +/- 0.01 g/ml
- Viscosity at 20°C: ≤ 30 mPas
- pH: 6,5 – 8,5
- Freezing point: -15°C
- Recommended storage temperature: -15 - +49°C
- UL-listed storage temperature*: 1,7 - 49°C
- Suspended sediment (v/v): Less than 0,2%
- Surface tension: ≤ 18,5 dynes/cm
- EN 1568 part 3
- MED Module B
- IMO MSC/Circ.670
- GOST Approval, Russia