Foam AFFF 6% Ultra
Fomtec AFFF 6% Ultra is an aqueous film forming foam concentrate (AFFF) consisting of fluorocarbon and hydrocarbon surfactants blended with various solvents, preservatives and stabilisers.
The foam forms an aqueous film that rapidly cuts off the oxygen supply and knocks down the fire. The expanded foam, from which the film is drained, forms a stable blanket that suppresses the release of flammable vapours and coolsdown the fuel surface extinguishing the fire and preventing reignition.
- Appearance: Clear yellowish liquid
- Specific gravity at 20°C: 1,01 +/- 0.01 g/ml
- Viscosity at 20°C: ≤ 20 mPas
- pH: 7,6 – 8,6
- Freezing point: -1°C
- Recommended storage temperature: -1°C - +55°C
- UL-listed storage temperature*: 1,7 - 49°C
- Suspended sediment (v/v): Less than 0,2%
- Surface tension: ≤ 18,0 dynes/cm
- UL standard 162
- ULC listed